CeGeoGTech is an active Centre of Excellence, established in July 2011 and located at School of Materials Engineering, Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP). UniMAP is Malaysia’s 17th public institution of higher learning. It was approved by the Malaysian Cabinet on May 2001. Originally known as Kolej Universiti Kejuruteraan Utara Malaysia (KUKUM), or Northern Malaysia University College of Engineering, it was renamed as Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP) in February 2007. The first intake consisted of 116 engineering students who started classes on June 2002. Currently, UniMAP has approximately 11,000 students and a workforce of more than 1,700 academic and non-academic staff members.
The Search Box
- 3 OKTOBER 2018 : Program Festival Kebudayaan Antara Pusat Pengajian Unimap 2018 (Festkapp ’18)
- 3 OKTOBER 2018 : Jemputan Ke Majlis Sambutan Maal Hijrah 1440h/2018m Peringkat UniMAP.
- 18 SEPTEMBER 2018 : Makluman Jadual Kelas Kokurikulum Pengajian Ijazah Semester Pertama Sidang Akademik 2018/2019
- 18 SEPTEMBER 2018 : Perjumpaan Kokurikulum (22 September 2018) Sempena Majlis Perasmian Kolej Kediaman Pfi2 / Co-Curriculum Meet (22 September 2018) In Conjunction With Pfi2 Residential College Opening Ceremony
- 18 SEPTEMBER 2018 : Jemputan ke Program First Reception Intellectual Students (FIRST) Pelajar Baru 2018 PPK Pembuatan